Welcome to paQs.me – the Personal Blog of Georg Kevin Paquet
Be prepared to read about literally anything.
I recommend that you take most of my content here with a grain of salt. Pieces here are usually based on my own opinion on current events, things going on in my life, etc. – unless otherwise stated.
This is me, by the way.
I’m Georg Kevin Paquet. A 28 year old former student leader, dad, freelancer, WordPress advocate, wannabe public speaker, football fanatic (mia san mia), writer and bookworm.
- RE: Paubaya
- A return to Positive Thinking
- The Germansion Transformation
- Thoughts of venturing into live streaming and more
- State of Gaming – July 2020
- A post-Father’s Day Throwback
- People Come And People Go
- A Quarantine Birthday
- Annual Review: A year of growth or what?
- Hello birth month, anniversary and flashback to what has been.
- I’ve got a job and games are in the back of my mind
- Embracing the Solitary Room
- New on Pinoy Teens: Tips in coping with the COVID-19 Pandemic
- paQs Gaming Diary: First Dungeon in TLoZ:LA, AC: Oddyssey and Hospital trip
- paQs Gaming Diary: Progress of the last few days
- Let’s talk Games: Roadmap of what to finish
- Lessons of Covid-19 [Lesson 2]
- Daily Lessons of Covid-19 [Lesson 1]
- Being a Gamer goes beyond just completing Games
- Top 5 Gamer Moments (I can recall on the top of my head) – with honorables
- Humbling Thoughts on the Edge of the Precipice
- Processing why I just can’t write anymore
- A subtle dilemma about talking sense into my cousin